Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Triple Aunt

For the past four years, I have been the aunt of one small, very unique boy named Austin Lake. He is a blessing to me. He makes me laugh, he impresses me with his words of wisdom, and he's just so stinkin' cute! Lake reminds me so much of his mom, one of my favorite sisters. :-) My only regret about Lake is that I live too far away to see him often.

Now, a new chapter is opening up in our family. Beth and Brad are adding little McKenzie or Heath to the group in September. I'm really looking forward to this event. Even in their short marriage, I have loved watching all that God has done in their lives and hearing of the growth in them. This little one will enjoy being part of their home, and also I will enjoy the payback of watching Beth take care of a baby instead of being the baby of the family. More :-)

Added to all this excitement, Leah and Chad and Lake are adding baby "Ernest", long story-don't ask- to their family in November. I have more to say, but little time to do more than express my joy at this great news. Let us all pray for wisdom for Leah and Chad to name the child something that he/she will appreciate as he/she grows up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even if we don't see him every week Lake will crawl up into Pepaw's lap, or mine, and tell him he's his favorite buddy. He really is very special. Like you!

I wish I could see Beth in all her glory....big belly and boobs! :>)

Visual Reflections said...

I am so excited too! I am hoping for a different name for the Crisp kid too!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so the names are down to these

Girl: Honey James Crisp
Boy: Wyatt Parker Crisp

Chad and I both love these names, and yes, although a bit differnent, Honey is very sweet and southern sounding, just like any daughter that we would have.